As part of its “Microfinance Now” series that features interviews with leading figures in the world of microfinance, CGAP (Consultative Group to Assist the Poor) interviewed Nachiket Mor in its latest episode. Watch the video below:
Follow Us on:
- Why is the SARFAESI Act of critical importance to lenders?
- Functional Perspective of Financial Systems – An Introduction
- An overview of the features of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (2005)
- Why don’t Indian farmers grow more fruits and vegetables?
- Leveraging Mapping for the Rural Economy – Part 1
Tag CloudAdvocacy Agriculture Australia Bindu Ananth Business Line Capital CGAP CIFD CMF Conference Conference 2012 Consumer Protection Corporate Debt crisil Customer Demographics Finance Matters financial inclusion Forbes FSLRC IFMR Capital IFMR Finance Foundation Ignacio Interview KGFS LTDM Malegam MFI microfinance Mosec Municipal Finance Nachiket Mor RBI Regulation rural finance savings Securitisation Securitization Seminar South Africa Suitability Systems Design Conference Technology Unemployment Support Urbanisation Workshop