As part of its “Microfinance Now” series that features interviews with leading figures in the world of microfinance, CGAP (Consultative Group to Assist the Poor) interviewed Nachiket Mor in its latest episode. Watch the video below:
Follow Us on:
- Why is the SARFAESI Act of critical importance to lenders?
- RBI Releases Report of the Nachiket Mor Committee on Comprehensive Financial Services
- An overview of the features of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (2005)
- Why don’t Indian farmers grow more fruits and vegetables?
- Evolution of Consumer Protection Laws in India – Part 1
- Urban Diary – Interesting reads
- The Practice of PPP in Urban Infrastructure
- The Pruitt-Igoe Myth of Public Housing
- Urban Planners, Private Property and Mango Trees – In conversation with Dr. Shlomo Angel – Part 3
- India has made its land market dysfunctional – In conversation with Dr. Shlomo Angel – Part 2
Tag CloudAdvocacy Agriculture Australia Bindu Ananth Business Line Capital CCFS CFS CGAP CIFD CMF Conference Conference 2012 Consumer Protection crisil Customer Demographics Finance Matters financial inclusion Forbes FSLRC IFMR Capital IFMR Finance Foundation Ignacio Interview KGFS LTDM Malegam MFI microfinance Mosec Municipal Finance Nachiket Mor Pension RBI Regulation rural finance savings Securitisation Securitization Seminar South Africa Systems Design Conference Technology Urbanisation Workshop