As part of its “Microfinance Now” series that features interviews with leading figures in the world of microfinance, CGAP (Consultative Group to Assist the Poor) interviewed Nachiket Mor in its latest episode. Watch the video below:
Follow Us on:
- An overview of the features of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (2005)
- Why don’t Indian farmers grow more fruits and vegetables?
- A Comparison of Capital requirements for Microfinance and Housing Finance Institutions
- Agricultural Markets: Five Opportunities for Innovation After Demonetisation
- Top 5 Game changers for the Indian Financial System in 2016
Tag CloudAdvocacy Agriculture Australia banking Bindu Ananth Business Line Capital CCFS CFS CMF Conference Consumer Protection Customer Demographics Finance Matters financial inclusion Forbes FSLRC Housing Finance IFMR Capital IFMR Finance Foundation IFMR Holdings Ignacio Interview KGFS LTDM Malegam MFI microfinance Mosec Municipal Finance Nachiket Mor Payments Bank Pension RBI Regulation rural channels rural finance Securitisation Securitization South Africa Suitability Systems Design Conference Technology Urbanisation Workshop