As part of its “Microfinance Now” series that features interviews with leading figures in the world of microfinance, CGAP (Consultative Group to Assist the Poor) interviewed Nachiket Mor in its latest episode. Watch the video below:
Follow Us on:
- Why is the SARFAESI Act of critical importance to lenders?
- An overview of the features of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (2005)
- Why don’t Indian farmers grow more fruits and vegetables?
- RBI Releases Report of the Nachiket Mor Committee on Comprehensive Financial Services
- The Role of Financial Inclusion and Financial Deepening
- District selection and estimating the potential of the KGFS entity through GDP Mapping
- Estimating the Diversity Score of a Portfolio across Multiple Correlated Sectors: Generalized Herfindahl-Hirschman Index
- Selection of Research Proposals for the NSE-IFF Financial Deepening and Household Finance Research Initiative
- Top 5 Game changers for the Indian Financial System in 2014
- Video: Best Way to Interact with Clients: High-Touch or Low-Touch
Tag CloudAdvocacy Agriculture Australia Bindu Ananth Business Line Capital CCFS CFS CGAP CIFD CMF Conference Consumer Protection crisil Customer Demographics Finance Matters financial inclusion Forbes FSLRC IFMR Capital IFMR Finance Foundation Ignacio Interview KGFS LTDM Malegam MFI microfinance Mosec Municipal Finance Nachiket Mor Pension RBI Regulation rural finance savings Securitisation Securitization Seminar South Africa Suitability Systems Design Conference Technology Urbanisation Workshop