As part of its “Microfinance Now” series that features interviews with leading figures in the world of microfinance, CGAP (Consultative Group to Assist the Poor) interviewed Nachiket Mor in its latest episode. Watch the video below:
Follow Us on:
- An overview of the features of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (2005)
- Why don’t Indian farmers grow more fruits and vegetables?
- Why is the SARFAESI Act of critical importance to lenders?
- The Role of Financial Inclusion and Financial Deepening
- Evolution of Consumer Protection Laws in India – Part 1
- What do we Know about Sales Staff Behavior? A Technical Guide for Mystery Shopping in Retail Finance
- Stress Testing Credit Risk of Indian Banks
- “Suitability” and the Law: Moving from scatter gun to straight shooter?
- Video: A Robust Architecture for Financial Inclusion in India – Ms. Arundhati Bhattacharya
- Video: Disruption in Financial Services – Mr. Nandan Nilekani
Tag CloudAdvocacy Agriculture Australia Bindu Ananth Business Line Capital CCFS CFS CGAP CIFD CMF Conference Consumer Protection crisil Customer Demographics Finance Matters financial inclusion Forbes FSLRC IFMR Capital IFMR Finance Foundation Ignacio Interview KGFS LTDM Malegam MFI microfinance Mosec Municipal Finance Nachiket Mor Pension RBI Regulation rural channels rural finance savings Securitisation Securitization South Africa Suitability Systems Design Conference Technology Urbanisation Workshop