As part of its “Microfinance Now” series that features interviews with leading figures in the world of microfinance, CGAP (Consultative Group to Assist the Poor) interviewed Nachiket Mor in its latest episode. Watch the video below:
Follow Us on:
- Why is the SARFAESI Act of critical importance to lenders?
- Why don’t Indian farmers grow more fruits and vegetables?
- An overview of the features of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (2005)
- RBI Releases Report of the Nachiket Mor Committee on Comprehensive Financial Services
- The Role of Financial Inclusion and Financial Deepening
Tag CloudAdvocacy Agriculture Australia Bindu Ananth Business Line Capital CCFS CFS CGAP CIFD CMF Conference Consumer Protection crisil Customer Demographics Finance Matters financial inclusion Forbes FSLRC IFMR Capital IFMR Finance Foundation Ignacio Interview KGFS LTDM Malegam MFI microfinance Mosec Municipal Finance Nachiket Mor Pension RBI Regulation rural finance savings Securitisation Securitization Seminar South Africa Suitability Systems Design Conference Technology Urbanisation Workshop