IFMR Trust is a private trust whose mission is to ensure that every individual and every enterprise has complete access to financial services. To know more about our work click here.
Follow Us on:
- An overview of the features of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (2005)
- Why don’t Indian farmers grow more fruits and vegetables?
- A Comparison of Capital requirements for Microfinance and Housing Finance Institutions
- Recommendations of the Bakshi Committee Report
- Introduction to Housing Finance: The Affordable Housing Finance Company (AHFC) Lending Model – Part 1
- Comments on the RBI Draft Master Directions on Issuance and Operation of Prepaid Payment Instruments in India
- A Brief Comparison of Ombudsmen Frameworks – Part 2
- A Brief Comparison of Ombudsmen Frameworks – Part 1
- Comments on the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology’s Draft Rules for Security of Prepaid Payment Instruments
- The P2P Lending Market in China: A Parable for Indian Policymakers – Part 2
Tag CloudAdvocacy Agriculture Australia Bindu Ananth Capital CCFS CFS CMF Conference Consumer Protection credit depth economic growth Finance Matters Financial Depth financial inclusion Forbes FSLRC Housing Finance IFMR Capital IFMR Finance Foundation IFMR Holdings Ignacio Interview KGFS LTDM Malegam MFI microfinance Mosec Municipal Finance Nachiket Mor Payments Bank Pension RBI Regulation rural channels rural finance Securitisation Securitization South Africa Suitability Systems Design Conference Technology Urbanisation Workshop